Monday, June 8, 2009

Lo-Fi Radio # 108 Playlist


Lo-Fi Radio # 108 - June 7, 2009








  1. The Beatles - Within You Without You (Backing Track) 
  2. Pepi Ginsberg - The Waterline
  3. Ween - I Don't Wanna Leave You on the Farm 
  4. The Replacements - Waitress in the Sky 
  5. The 101'ers - Keys to Your Heart 
  6. Drug Rug - The Sound Alone 
  7. Tracker - The Swimmer 
  8. Superdrag - I'm Expanding My Mind 
  9. Ride - From Time to Time 
  10. Magoo - A To Z And Back Again 
  11. The Royal We - All The Rage 
  12. Spraydog - Don't Remember 
  13. Pavement - 5 - 4 = Unity 
  14. Shotgun & Jaybird - Secret 
  15. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - House Fire 
  16. Mojave 3 - Love Songs On The Radio 
  17. Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions - Drop 
  18. Yo La Tengo - My Little Corner of the World 
  19. Wilco - You and I 
  20. Deer Tick - Art Isn't Real (City of Sin) 
  21. My Morning Jacket - Heartbreakin Man 
  22. Panda Bear - Take Pills 
  23. Neil Young - Sugar Mountain 
  24. R. Stevie Moore - Once and for All 
  25. Rivers Cuomo - El Scorcho 
  26. Bob Dylan - Queen Jane Approximately 
  27. Paul McCartney - Goodnight Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment