Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lo-Fi Radio # 109 Playlist


Lo-Fi Radio # 109 - July 5, 2009







  • Graham Coxon - Brave The Storm 
  • The Animals - San Franciscan Nights 
  • Os Mutantes - Hey Boy 
  • Daniel Johnston - Lazy 
  • Floating Action - Edge Of The World 
  • The Action - Since I Lost My Baby 
  • The Shangri-Las - Right Now And Not Later 
  • The Beach Boys - You're So Good To Me 
  • The Kinks - Picture Book 
  • The Flying Burrito Brothers - Older Guys 
  • Pepi Ginsberg - The Waterline 
  • David Bowie - Oh You Pretty Things 
  • The Band - Jawbone 
  • The Cure - Close To Me 
  • John Lennon - God 
  • Wilco - You and I 
  • Joy Zipper - Like 24 (6+1=3) 
  • Drug Rug - Never Tell 
  • The Who - Our Love Was 
  • Deer Tick - Art Isn't Real (City of Sin) 
  • Bob Dylan - Queen Jane Approximately 
  • Teenage Fanclub - Don't Look Back 
  • Supergrass - Sofa (Of My Lethargy) 
  • The Velvet Underground - I'm Set Free 
  • Silver Jews - Living Waters 
  • Beaujolais - May I Have The Honor? 
  • Gal Costa E Caetano Veloso - Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment