Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lo-Fi Radio # 112 Playlist


Lo-Fi Radio # 112 - August 16, 2009

Basement Radio goes... 60's




  • The Small Faces - What'cha Gonna Do About It? 
  • The Kinks - Everybody's Gonna Be Happy 
  • The Who - Barbara Ann 
  • Tomorrow - Three Jolly Little Dwarfs 
  • The Rolling Stones - Walking The Dog 
  • The Animals - Bring It on Home to Me 
  • Them - My Little Baby 
  • Love - Can't Explain 
  • Os Mutantes - A Minha Menina 
  • Martha and the Vandellas - Jimmy Mack 
  • The Monkees - For Pete's Sake 
  • The Lovin' Spoonful - You Didn't Have to Be So Nice 
  • The Action - Since I Lost My Baby 
  • The Ronettes - Do I Love You? 
  • Badfinger - Believe Me 
  • The Move - Flowers In The Rain 
  • Buffalo Springfield - Burned 
  • The Band - Get Up Jake 
  • Neil Young - Walk On 
  • T. Rex - Cadillac 
  • The Flying Burrito Brothers - Older Guys 
  • The Who - I'm A Boy 
  • Big Star - When My Baby's Beside Me 
  • The Creation - Bony Maronie 
  • The Zombies - Care of Cell 44 
  • The Velvet Underground - Who Loves the Sun 
  • Herman's Hermits - Silhouettes 
  • Lesley Gore - What Am I Gonna Do With You 
  • Mary Hopkin - The Puppy Song 
  • Donovan - Turquoise 
  • The Beatles - I'm So Tired 
  • John Lennon - Love 
  • Karen Dalton - Little Bit Of Rain
  • Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg - Jane B
  • The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore 
  • Bob Dylan - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues 
  • The Beach Boys - Friends 
  • Syd Barrett - Here I go

2 comments:

  1. My favorite song will be Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues by Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan was one of the influential artist during the 1960's. His melodies and unique singing voice that really amazed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your playlist. I am looking for old songs that I love. Thanks to your post I can find old songs that I love.

    ReplyDelete